- You choose your class and fill the online registration form.
- You book your place by paying the registration fees by french cheque or bank transfer.
- You receive an online writing assessment test to fill in, in order to confirm your registration.
- You receive an email with the date of your oral assessment test, in Lille or by phone if you are abroad, the week before your first class.
- You come to your first class and pay 50% of the tuition fee.
- You pay the other 50%, in the middle of the term.
• PAYMENT METHOD
Registration fees to reserve your class
40 € for a 1st registration (including administrative charges + assessment test + tuition material)
25 € for students and job seekers
- SEPA Bank transfer :
Bank charges incurred by international transfers are at the student’s expense. Please include your NAME on the transfer order and indicate the mention “without charges for the beneficiary”
Alliance française de Lille : IBAN : FR76 1350 7001 6131 0811 7193 041
BIC : CCBPFRPPLIL
- French cheque only, payable to : Alliance Française de Lille
To send to :
Alliance française de Lille,
2 rue Bernos
Résidence Pierre Legrand